Also included in
- Planning your second grade math curriculum for the year is easy with this year long bundle that includes 40 weeks of math activities, worksheets (printable and digital), homework, pacing guides and assessments for every common core state standard. This resource includes nine units that span between$80.00$95.00Save $15.00
Teaching multiplication has never been so much fun or so easy for you to plan! This 3 week array/multiplication unit is filled with second grade digital and PDF worksheets, assessments and activities perfect for your second graders. It has 13 days of multiplication worksheets along with a pacing guide on what to teach the students each day. It also comes with a quiz, test and homework.
- 26 Page Digital Workbook (13 Printable Worksheets PDF)
- 1 Digital/Printable Quiz
- Digital/Printable Pre and Post Test
- Teaching Guide
It explores the following CCSS:
- 2.OA.C.4:Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
- 2.OA.A.1:Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
The digital workbook is the SAME worksheets shown in the preview, provided in Google Slides. Applicable math manipulatives are included for units that require them. Students are show on the first few slides how to add their own text boxes. Any included homework, tests and quizzes are provided in the same formats.
The unit is planned for 13 days and includes many hands-on activities. This is intended for second graders, but could also be applicable to third graders as well.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units: