We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming for a very special announcement...
88Brains, proud sponsor of dedicated teachers and hard-working students, is proud to present to you:
Multiplication and Division Bundle
Yes friend, you read that correctly. We know Multiplication and Division are a big deal. That's why we put our all into these handouts.This comprehensive 53-page bundle (with answer keys) addresses all the essential multiplication and division skills your students are tasked with learning as per the Common Core Curriculum.
While it most closely follows the 3rd grade pacing guide, 4th and 5th grade teachers need not despair: this bundle can also be used as a way to review basic fractions skills. We find that these student-friendly handouts work well as homework, class work, or quizzes. You do not want to miss this!
* Multiplication as Repeated Addition pgs 1-4
* Arrays and Multiplication pgs 5-7
* Using Repeated Addition Arrays to Multiply pgs 8-10
* Using Multiplication to Compare pgs 11-13
* Using Multiplication to Compare Money pgs 14-16
* Introduction to Writing Multiplication Stories pgs 17-19
* Writing Multiplication Stories: Extra Practice pgs 20-22
* Multiplication Problem Solving: Find a Pattern pgs 23-26
* Division as Equal Sharing pgs 27-30
* Division as Equal Sharing: Extra Practice pgs 31-33
* Division as Repeated Subtraction pgs 34-36
* Introduction to Writing Division Stories pgs 37-39
* Writing Division Stories: Extra Practice pgs 40-42
* Multiplication and Division As Inverse Operations pgs 43-45
* Division Problem Solving: Draw a Picture pgs 46-49
* Using Key Words to Multiply or Divide pgs 50-53
-Sure, you could
download our math freebies from our store, but we figured it'd be more convenient to just package them here for you! You get 7 handouts, one from each of our other math unit bundles!
Buying these handouts individually would cost you $18.50. This bundle saves you precious time and coin. :)
How We Break it Down:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
-Offers immediate reinforcement of the skill. Questions approach the skill from more than one angle to ensure full understanding.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Write What You Know: Writing in Math
-This section helps students practice expressing their reasoning strategies in complete sentences.
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
-Students can never be TOO ready for EOGs, EOCs, and other standardized tests, so here they practice good test-taking strategies with multiple choice questions.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Print in color for best results
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome!
Check out our AWESOME math bundle series!
Basic Addition and Subtraction Bundle
Place Value Bundle
Properties of Multiplication and Division Bundle
Area and Perimeter Bundle
Measurement and Data
Following, Rating, and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.