Learning multiplication and division facts takes practice. This game will help students learn their facts.
Included in the packet:
+60 domino cards for printing
+Black and white edition for easier printing
1. Shuffle the deck and deal the cards out evenly to each player. If there are 4 players, each player gets 15 cards. For 5 players, each player gets 12 cards. For 6 players, each player gets 10 cards.
2. Play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first.
3. Take turns placing cards. To play a card, the ends must match the problem to the answer.
4. If a card can’t be played, draw a card. If there isn’t a draw pile, the player’s turn is skipped.
5. The first player to play all of their cards first, wins.