Classroom teachers, Tutors and Home Schoolers,
Do you find your students are struggling to memorize multiplication and division facts? Are you looking for a fast paced activity for focused practice of individual multiplication and division facts? These files are designed for quick daily practice of multiplication and division facts. They can be used as warms ups, in learning centers, as whole class challenges or as fast finishers. Students can work at their own pace as they move toward memorization. Teachers can introduce facts in any order, allowing students to begin to have success with the easiest facts quickly.
This file includes:
1. 24 Power Points to practice facts, by family, through the 12’s multiplication and division facts. Students are given 3 seconds to produce the answer before the answer is displayed. Since the answers are provided, these power points can be used in learning centers.
2. 34 Power Points Titled ANSWER IT. A game (similar to Beat the Clock) in which students race to answer the problem. The power points are organized by fact family. In addition, there are 4 power points that quiz students in clusters of facts (0-2; 3-5; 6-9; 10-12). This set does not display the answer.
3. 13 Multiplication Fact Quizzes – there are three quizzes per page with just 13 facts per quiz designed for quick daily practice. Students or teacher records score at the bottom of each quiz.
4. 5 Multiplication Fact Quizzes with mixed facts of 2_3_4 / 4_5_6 / 6_7_8_9 / 7_8_9 and 10_11_12. The mixed fact quizzes contain 26 facts.
5. 13 Division Fact Quizzes – there are three quizzes per page with just 13 facts per quiz designed for quick daily practice. Students or teacher records score at the bottom of each quiz.
6. 5 Division Fact Quizzes with mixed facts of 2_3_4 / 4_5_6 / 6_7_8_9 and 7_8_9 / 10_11_12.. The mixed fact quizzes contain 26 facts.
7. 4 Student Math Fact Logs for students to track scores