This sample lesson is from my multiplication and division guided math workshop unit. It is lesson 5 that talks about representing multiplication in several different forms, such as in equal groups, arrays, repeated addition, and skip counting with a number line.
This Freebie Covers:
- Multiplication strategies of repeated addition, arrays, equal groups, and skip counting using a number line.
- The terms product, multiply, and factor
With This Freebie You'll Get:
- Scripted math workshop structure
- Lesson and active engagement
- Ideas for intervention, extension, and closing activity
- Free materials for the independent activity
- Math workshop layout
- Unit overview
Other Related Products You May Enjoy: