This math station contains 30 problems in a self checking game for students to practice their multiplication and division facts. Problems are set up with missing numbers in either the problem or the answer and students need to match the missing number to solve the puzzle.
Students could use this activity during guided math or you could use it as an activity for quick finishers. Also included are a direction sheet, an answer sheet and an interactive notebook page.
• Use the interactive notebook page as a formative assessment, the pieces are pre-mixed up so students can cut them out and not have the answers.
• The activity can be printed double sided with the problem on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability. Pieces are pre-mixed up so students can cut them out for you!
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
This product is included in the Bundle
Multiplication Math Facts Bundle
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplication Math Facts Puzzle for 7, 8, and 9's times tables
Distributive Property Multiplication Match
Multiplication Math Facts Puzzle for 10, 11, and 12's times tables
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)