This is a 12 question quiz with multiplication and division, ranging from simple multiplication facts up to long division with 2 digit divisors.
This quiz includes:
- 1 digit by 1 digit multiplication (4 problems)
- 1 digit by 3 digit multiplication (1 problem)
- 1 digit by 4 digit multiplication (1 problem)
- 2 digit by 2 digit multiplication (2 problems)
- 3 digit by 1 digit division with a remainder (1 problem)
- 3 digit by 2 digit division with a remainder (1 problem)
- 4 digit by 1 digit division with a remainder (1 problem)
- 4 digit by 2 digit division with a remainder (1 problem)
Answer key is included!
*This could also be used as 5th grade homework or practice, enrichment for 4th grade, or beginning of the year review in 6th grade.*
Aligned with 5th grade Common Core or Georgia standards NBT.5 and NBT.6:
Fluently multiply multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
Find whole-number quotients of whole numbers with up to four-digit dividends and two-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.