In this packet you will find 3 sets of Task Cards with 12 problems each. Along with the task cards, you will also receive half-sheet recording sheets for each set of task cards that can be used in an interactive math journal. This set could be used in two different ways. It can be used in a month's time to review multiplication and division concepts, or it can be used as you introduce each concept. In other words, you can use Set A after reviewing multiplication, Set B after reviewing division, and Set C as a culminating activity.
* Set A has 12 multiplication word problems
* Set B has 12 division word problems
* Set C has a combination of multiplication and division problems.
* Answer Key provided.
* Center Sign Up sheet included (one for each set and one that includes all three sets on one sheet)
If you like this activity then check out these other products:
- Multiplication Task Cards and Worksheets
- Order of Operations Task Cards
- Properties of Multiplication Activities
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Clip art created by My Cute Graphics.
Copyright © Living Laughing Teaching. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.