MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION OF FRACTIONS BUBBLES "TWIST"
The "TWIST" here is that ALL of these examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students "think" a little more!
TWO full worksheets with 18 examples of multiplication and division of fractions.
Each BUBBLE on here has either a multiplication or division of fractions example in it, but each example is written out IN WORDS!
Your students must first READ the fractions correctly, then WRITE them correctly, then SOLVE them correctly to lowest terms. (hopefully!)
* USE CANCELLING WHEN POSSIBLE! ~ ~ SEE THUMBNAILS or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW!
PLUS TWO BONUSES at the end - BONUS #1 is a large division of fractions example. BONUS #2 involves geometric shapes.
"LET'S MAKE THE STUDENTS THINK!!"
Your download of 3 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Multiplication and Division of Fractions Bubbles Twist)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT “FRACTIONS ARE FUN”
- Designed as a whole-class lesson this Powerpoint gets students actively involved in the answers. Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner!
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
- POSITIVE and NEGATIVE NUMBERS POWERPOINT LESSON!
50 SLIDES with 5 different sections all on positive and negative numbers. Includes GREATER THAN and LESS THAN as well. This program is guaranteed to make your students “think”! Great whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. Different, fun and effective!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!