This multiplying by powers of 10, 30 problem self checking puzzle is ideal for guided math work. Use the included interactive notebook page as part of your INB activities. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these puzzles come out, definite class favorites!
⭐ Decimal Place Value Number Names ( Word Form ) Math Center
⭐ Division with Remainders Four Digit by Two Digit
⭐ Multiplication Math Center Activity Three Digit by Two Digit
⭐ Multiplication of Decimals Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)