Fun game to practice multiplication facts! This station activity is differentiated to meet the diverse needs of your students.
Four different versions included! Each version has 6 games!
- Version A (Four in a Row): Students multiply the numbers 1-5 by the numbers 1-9 (1 x 1 to 5 x 9)
- Version B (Five in a Row): Students multiply the numbers 1-9 by the numbers 1-9 (1 x 1 to 9 x 9)
- Version C (Five in a Row): Students multiply the numbers 1-9 by the numbers 4-12 (1 x 4 to 9 x 12)
- Version D (Five in a Row): Students multiply the numbers 4-12 by the numbers 4-12 (4 x 4 to 12 x 12)
Multiplication in a Row is a two-player game.
- 1 game board
- 2 game tokens
- 2 crayons (each player needs a different color)
- There are two rows of factors at the bottom of the game board. Player 1 places a token on any number in the top row of factors. Player 2 places a token on any number in the bottom row.
- Player 2 multiplies the two factors and colors the product on the game board. Only one square may be colored on each turn.
- Player 1 then moves one of the game tokens on either row to another factor on that same row. Player 1 multiplies the two factors and colors the product on the game board.
- Play continues with each player taking turns moving one game token and coloring the product.
- The winner is the first player to color 4 or 5 squares (depending on the version of the game) in a row either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
If you find this product useful, please show the love by leaving me feedback - doing so will give you TPT credits to use toward future purchases on TPT! Thank you.