★ DIGITAL Math Resource
Are you looking for quality, standards aligned math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fourth grade
students to review common core standard 4.NBT.5 - I can multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number. I can multiply two two-digit numbers.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards aligned
★ What's Included?
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 10 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- 2 Answer Key Versions (color & easy printing)
Please View PREVIEW for more details
Purchase the BUNDLE and Save $$
Please note, this resource covers standard: 4.NBT.5
Learning Goal: I can multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number. I can multiply two two-digit numbers. The only editable part of this file is the standard
, so you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
Please email any questions to email@example.com