Multiplicative Comparison : this 24 problem multiplicative comparison puzzle is ideal for math center work, it specifically targets the CCSS 4.oa.1. Magic square self checks their work.
Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity if printed on a half sheet.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
The individual squares form a self checking larger square shape once all the problems are solved.
If you like this product, you might be interested in
Multiplicative Comparison Word Problems
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)