Also included in
- Use these 4th-grade math puzzles for differentiated practice on ANY DEVICE with an internet connection and students will become experts on the 4th-grade math standards. You get 3 standards-aligned puzzles (easy, medium, and hard) for EVERY standard (84 puzzles total) to engage your students in pract$49.99$72.00Save $22.01
Use these differentiated multiplicative comparison puzzles (4.OA.1) on ANY DEVICE with an internet connection and students will become experts on multiplication as comparison! You get 3 standards-aligned puzzles (easy, medium, and hard) to engage your students in practicing this important skill in a fun way!
Be sure to watch the video preview to see a quick overview of this resource.
With 12 problems in each puzzle and 3 levels of puzzles, you can get a real feel for how your students are grasping this standard. Have them start with the easiest puzzle and level them up once they prove mastery to challenge them even more with this standard.
- Digital (no printing)
- NO PREP
- Works in any browser
- Works on any device
- Immediate feedback
- Academically engaging
- Easy access
- 3 self-checking puzzles practicing 4.OA.1 ( )
- Puzzle 1: (Easy) Students will determine how many times one number is than another number to get the given number
- Puzzle 2: (Medium) Students will match the words of comparison with the numbers
- Puzzle 3: (Hard) Students will be given a word problem and they need to solve it using a comparison
- Recording Sheet: Accountability piece for students
- Teacher's Manual: Everything you need to know about this resource and MORE!
- Instructions for using
- Options for use
- Accountability ideas
- Video overview of the resource
- Teacher & Students Instructions
- Answer Key
- Email Support
- Partner Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Independent Practice
- 1:1 Classrooms
- Distance Learning
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers looking for an EASY way to utilize digital resources with their classes
- Teachers who want to print less
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-aligned
- Teachers who need quality standards-aligned test-prep resources, center activities, practice, or review that is fun and engaging
- Teachers looking for distance learning resources
Please purchase one license for each teacher using this resource. The first license is the full bundle price. All additional licenses are at a reduced cost. You can add licenses when you add the item to your cart or come back at a later time and add from your "my purchases" tab.
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺