Six math Lesson, Activities or Centers on Multiplying Decimals. Part of it is on models and Part is on Traditional Methods.
Also includes centers behavior charts.
1) Teacher Station - "How To" and Practice on Both Modeling and Traditional Methods (Includes Answer Key)
2) Museum Task - Story Problem (Traditional Method whole numbers x money decimals) Easy & Hard Versions
3) Matching Game (Modeling Decimals)
4) Productive Products (Traditional Method 3digit x 1digit and 3digit x 2 digit)
5) Tic-Tac-Toe (Both Modeling and Traditional)
6) Board Game (Traditional 1 digit x 1 digit up to 3 digit x 2 digit)
If you enjoy these centers, look at my other centers.