Engage students at centers or in partners with this Multiply and Divide Rational Numbers Paper Chain Activity
. Students solve multiplication and division problems with decimals and fractions to find the next link. One link which leads to the answer on the next link. My students LOVE this activity.
Answer key included. Revised 12/2/16.
A great addition to your middle school math curriculum
and for differentiation.
Also available in money-saving bundle of Paper Chain Activities for 7th grade math concepts.
Additional decimal resources include:
- Monster Ice Cream Parlor Project: A decimal and graphing project
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Notes and Practice
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Practice and Review
- Decimals: Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Multiplication and Division Word Problems Practice and Review
- Decimals: Mixed review paper chain activity
- Decimals: Maps with decimal distances practice and review
- Multi-step inequality with decimals card sort
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.