I created this worksheet as a self-checking worksheet to be used near Valentine’s Day, but it could be used at any time of the year.
* Each student needs a worksheet, pencil, and colored pencils or crayons.
* Students should solve the ten multiplication problems at the top of the page.
* After solving all ten they should locate each answer in a heart at the bottom of the page and color the problem and answer hearts the same color.
* If they can’t find a matching answer, they should try the problem again.
* Each pair should be colored a different color in order to make grading easier.