Multiplying Binomials Digital Activity (FOIL) | Boom Cards™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking Algebra 1 Boom Cards™! This is a bundle of 48 sets of my popular digital math Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! This bundle includes practice activities for a wide range of Algebra 1 skillsYourPrice $110.00Original Price $138.50Save $28.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (greatPrice $225.00Original Price $296.00Save $71.00
A fun way to multiply binomials using either the FOIL method or the area box method! Students will love the instant feedback as they practice multiplying binomials with this set of 24 self-checking digital task cards. Boom Cards™ are great for in the classroom or with distance learning.
Students must be able to simplify the product of two binomials (or FOIL if you prefer the acronym). A fun, interactive way to practice!
Includes 12 multiple-choice cards that focus on helping students identify the correct signs and 12 fill-in-the-blank cards. This is at an introductory level so all answers have a leading coefficient of 1 (no coefficients in front of the x^2 term). This deck does not include lesson cards and can be used with either the FOIL method or the area box method.
Why you'll love using Boom Cards™ with your math students:
- Students get instant feedback! Students are shown one question at a time and immediately find out if their answers are correct. If their answer is incorrect, it asks them to try again before starting the next problem.
- They're digital. Easy to assign with just a link - no more waiting in line at the copier. You do have the option to print them if that's what you prefer.
- They're graded automatically. You can quit taking home piles of papers to grade after switching to these self-checking task cards.
- No prep & easy to assign with just a link! Step-by-step directions are included to help you get started with Boom Learning℠. Open the links in the preview for more details and to test a set for free.
- Free Previews. Try the first 4 cards of any deck by clicking on the preview. Make sure to click on the full-size preview to get the full effect.
"I am new to BOOM Cards but I love this!!" - Kelly O.
"Boom cards are such a fun resource! I enjoy using them with my students." - Lindsey W.
Copyright © 2018 Kate’s Math Lessons. All rights reserved by author. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."