Help your students master the skills of multiplying binomials using FOIL in your high school math course. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, review, students will be practicing multiplying binomials using FOIL.
• Concept summary handouts for students, with summary of the FOIL method to multiply binomials. Students can study these on their own and/or teachers can use them as instructional aids in the classroom.
• Detailed example of the FOIL method in use to help build understanding.
• Tips for special cases of binomials.
• 20-question practice quiz with full answer key
You might also like:
Bundle: Multiplying Binomials – FOIL Practice and Task CardsBundle: Factoring Trinomials and Task CardsOrder of Operations - PEMDAS
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.