Get students up and moving when multiplying binomials
as they take on the case of the missing tower. Students follow clues(multiply binomials), to solve the mystery that will take students on a "journey" around Pisa. This is an engaging activity for students who are relatively new to the concept of multiplying binomials.
Great to use after Multiplying Binomials: Notes and Practice
If you like the math detectives, find more math detective, quests and adventures here.
Save by purchasing as part of a bundle of activities:
- Math detective fun: Math Detective for Algebra 1
- Just activities: Algebra 1: Algebra 1 Activities Bundle for centers and more(SAVE 30%+)
- All about Algebra 1: Algebra 1 Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle
Factoring and Quadratics resources include:
- Factoring Quadratic Expressions: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Factoring Quadratics - task cards for scavenger hunt
- The Quadratic Formula: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Factoring Quadratic Expressions: Practice and Review Puzzle Activity
- Quadratic Equations: Using the Quadratic Formula Interactive Notebook
- Quadratic Equations: Mixed Practice and Review Quadratic Quest
- Area, Scale, Quadratic Equation: Algebra Garden Design Project
- Quadratic Equation: Word Problems Interactive Notebooks
- Completing the Square: Notes and Practice for Interactive Notebooks
- Completing the Square: Practice and Review Activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.