Also included in
- Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of math skills with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.Save 30% by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.$31.50$45.00Save $13.50
- Are you looking to go digital with Google apps? This 5th grade math bundle is just what you need! Google Forms and Google Slides are easy to assign in Google Classroom and are perfect for 1:1 classrooms and distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google Slide$64.40$92.00Save $27.60
- Are you looking for multiple ways for your students to practice important math skills? This bundle has you covered! Save time with these Google Slides, Google Forms, and Boom Card resources that are perfect for distance learning.Enjoy tremendous savings by purchasing this 5th grade bundle.❤ Google S$156.97$224.25Save $67.28
Go digital with self-grading worksheet alternatives. Assess your students' understanding of multiplying decimals with quick, daily assessments that are perfect for distance learning. Not only are Google Forms self-grading, but they are easy to assign to students.
- Multiplying Decimals by 10, 100, or 1,000
- Estimating Products of a Decimal and a Whole Number
- Multiplying a Decimal by a Whole Number Using Models
- Multiplying a Decimal by a Whole Number
- Multiplying Decimals Using Models
- Multiplying Decimals
- Multiplying With Money
- Google Forms Tips & Tricks guide
This resource supports the following TEKS:
TEKS 5.3A - estimate to determine solutions to mathematical and real-world problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division
TEKS 5.3D - represent multiplication of decimals with products to the hundredths using objects and pictorial models, including area models
TEKS 5.3E - solve for products of decimals to the hundredths, including situations involving money, using strategies based on place-value understandings, properties of operations, and the relationship to the multiplication of whole numbers
Did you know you can customize this Google Forms resource?
Here are some ways you can edit this resource:
- Change the answer format from short answer to multiple choice
- Add/delete answer choices
- Add your students' names to the typed word problems
Note - Some of the questions are images and cannot be changed.
Sharing with your students is easy! These assessments can be emailed or assigned in Google Classroom.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases!
Follow me and save money! Be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are 50% off for the first 24 hours.