Our Mission to Space math stations are great for teaching students how to multiply fractions by whole numbers. Students will be working on the following skills:
1. Looking at fraction models and write an equation to match. (ie: 1/3 + 1/3 = 2 x 1/3)
2. Multiplying a fraction by a whole number.
3. Solve word problems the involve fractions and multiplying whole numbers.
4. Finding the missing numbers in fraction equations.
This pack includes 4 different stations for only $5.00!
* Math mat (use my free number cards
* File folder game board with cards
* Task cards
* Recording sheets
* Independent worksheet
* Answer keys
Be sure to check out the preview to see how math stations correlate with the common core standards.
Common Core Standards:
Grade 4: Unit 11. 4.NF.b.4