Also included in
- This middle school multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals bundle is a great way to give your students lots of variety when practicing these important concepts.The seven resources include:one multiplying and dividing decimals scavenger hunt activityone multiplying fractions follow the path a$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Your middle school students will get lots of practice multiplying fractions with this resource. The first 10 problems are multiplying proper fractions and the next 10 problems are multiplying mixed numbers. This is a follow the path activity so as students find the answer they shade the boxes to the end. Detailed notes are included for the students. Answers are included for self-checking and easy grading for teachers.
This resource Includes:
- 20 problems (2 games)…Students will multiply fractions and follow the path to the end
- Detailed notes for the students
- Teacher Prep, Instructions, and Suggestions
- Color and B/W Copies
- Fraction worksheets and path grids
- Answer key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Integer Escape Room using Google Forms
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
- 2D Shapes…Finding Area and Missing Lengths: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©