Looking for resources on multiplying mixed numbers? This bundle includes EVERYTHING
you will need and MORE
to keep students engaged and learning. Posters can be hung around the room, activities can be used in centers, and homework pages can be used to differentiate.
• 1 page of lesson plans and ideas for implementation
• 6 *glitter* word wall words
• 2 I can statement poster for your agenda board
• 2 anchor chart posters (full and half page sizes included)
• 1 timed math, fluency building page
• 2 warmup slips (to be used after lesson is taught)
• 2 pages of guided notes (gradual release model)
• 1 "prove it" quick assessment
• a 9 problem solve and sketch activity
• a 9 piece cut and paste activity
• a 10 problem mistory lib activity on the life of George Washington
• an 8 word problem coloring page activity
• a 9 problem cross out activity
• 2 Exit ticket slips
• 2 tiered homework pages: level A & B
Answer keys included.
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★LINKS TO ADDITIONAL LESSON BUNDLES:★
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• ❯❯❯ 6th Grade Math Mega Resource Bundle ❮❮❮
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
LETS CONNECT! FOLLOW MY:
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.