Multiplying Radical Expressions - A set of 24 task cards to help students practice how to multiply radical expressions. This activity includes problems with different levels of difficulty which is perfect for differentiation and a great tool to challenge your Algebra students.
Note to Teachers: All radical expressions in these task cards are square root expressions.
Students will be able to practice the following skills:
* Task cards 1-8: Multiply two radical expressions that contain positive integers
* Task cards 9-12: Multiply three radical expressions that contain positive integers
* Task cards 13-16: Multiply two radical expressions that contain a single variable
* Task cards 17-20: Multiply two radical expressions that contain two variables
* Task cards 21-24: Multiply three radical expressions that contain one to two variables
Engage students by using these task cards in various ways such as in math stations and/or math centers, for whole class discussion/review, meaningful homework, and for daily warm ups.
I created two versions of recording sheets for you. You may choose the version that works best for your students depending on the amount of space they need to show their solutions.
**Version 1 – use this if you would like your students to simply record their answers on a single page. You may ask them to show their solutions on separate sheets of paper.
**Version 2 – use this if you would like your students to show detailed solutions on how they arrived at their answers.
An answer key is also provided!
I truly hope that this resource can help your students succeed in math. If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I sincerely appreciate your support!
Copyright © 2014 Algebra Corner. All rights reserved by author. This product is intended for one classroom use only. It is strictly forbidden to place any part of this product on the intranet/internet (not limited to school websites, personal blogs, and classroom websites) without a written consent from the author.