Also included in
- This HUGE Discounted Decimals Bundle covers all decimal operations, rounding, expanded form, and more! Over 80 Pages of decimals printable material perfect for supplementing and enriching your decimals unit! Includes 3 sets of task cards and 2 extensive activities/projects. You save 30% by buying bu$13.99$19.74Save $5.75
- You asked for it, and it's finally here! An absolute must-have, MASSIVE math projects bundle. There are thirteen discounted concept-based, differentiated math projects included in this bundle. This bundle of math projects includes 13 *Highly Rated* individual concept-based projects.ALL of the Math P$35.99$50.39Save $14.40
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all of my concept resources bundles. The bundles included in this ULTIMATE bundle are perfect for ANY teacher in grades 4+. Math projects, error analysis tasks, task cards, and other engaging activities are included in each concept bundle! This bundle inclu$79.99$119.64Save $39.65
Enrich your multiplying and dividing decimals unit with these fun and engaging resources! Students use fun and colorful menus to practice their multiplying and dividing decimals skills! You can use this math project as an independent project, homework, math centers, or even a final unit assessment. This resource practices depth and complexity of this skill.
What's included in this multiplying and dividing decimals math project?
- 3 Colorful Menus: Snack Shack, Bake Sale, and Candy Corner
- 3 Corresponding Worksheets for EACH Menu (9 activity sheets total): There is a Multiplying Decimals, Dividing Decimals, and Multiplying and Dividing Decimals worksheet to accompany each menu. If you aren't ready to teach division yet, no problem! Hang on to them until you are ready and just use the multiplication sheets now.
- A ! Perfect for at-home learning and paperless practice.
- Answer Keys
A Note on Grade Levels: Students need to have a solid foundation in adding and subtracting decimals before beginning this project.
*This colorful multiplying and dividing decimals math project also prints beautifully in black and white!
Need an Addition and Subtraction Version? Check out my Adding and Subtracting Decimals Shopping Packet Here
What are teachers saying about the multiplying and dividing decimals math project?
"A great resource, I used these for a couple of weeks as small group projects for my 5th graders. They were multiplying and dividing decimals without even realizing what they were actually doing!~ It was a lot of fun for everyone. Thanks." - The Whimsical Teacher
"Students seemed to enjoy the activities. I used them at the end of teaching multiplication algorithm, and at the end of teaching long division. We needed practice in solving word problems, also. We took up the first two page and students submitted the third page as an assessment. I often look to this vendor for quality products, and am never disappointed. Thanks!" - M.D.
"Teaching with a Mountain View always does an incredible job applying the standards to real world problems. They are rigorous questions that students can complete using any math program for base learning. All of her products are well done and highly recommended!!!!" - Laura D.
More Resources You May Enjoy:
You can buy this as part of my HUGE Decimals Bundle Pack ! Check it out!