Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Math Project
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These real-world math projects have changed my math instruction and increased my students' critical thinking skills! This bundle of math projects includes thirteen discounted concept-based, differentiated, best-selling math projects. 13 *Highly Rated,* concept-based projects are included.WonderingPrice $35.99Original Price $50.39Save $14.40
- An absolute must-have, MASSIVE bundle of all of my concept resources bundles. The bundles included in this ULTIMATE bundle are perfect for ANY teacher in grades 4+. Math projects, error analysis tasks, task cards, and other engaging activities are included in each concept bundle! This bundle incluPrice $89.99Original Price $124.03Save $34.04
- Get ready to learn about decimals! This HUGE Discounted Decimals Bundle covers all decimal operations, rounding, expanded form, and more. It's digital and printable so you are ready for anything. Over 80 Pages of decimals printable material perfect for supplementing and enriching your decimals unitPrice $13.99Original Price $20.72Save $6.73
- Take engagement and rigor to the next level with these high-interest math projects for upper elementary. I have designed my math projects to be highly engaging, student-driven, real-world, and enriching. You’ll have a project for every occasion all year long! This bundle of TWENTY-NINE digital and pPrice $79.99Original Price $118.56Save $38.57
Enrich your multiplying and dividing decimals unit with these fun and engaging resources! Students use fun and colorful menus to practice their multiplying and dividing decimals skills! You can use this math project as an independent project, homework, math centers, or even a final unit assessment. This resource practices depth and complexity of this skill.
What's included in this multiplying and dividing decimals math project?
- 3 Colorful Menus: Snack Shack, Bake Sale, and Candy Corner
- 3 Corresponding Worksheets for EACH Menu (9 activity sheets total): There is a Multiplying Decimals, Dividing Decimals, and Multiplying and Dividing Decimals worksheet to accompany each menu. If you aren't ready to teach division yet, no problem! Hang on to them until you are ready and just use the multiplication sheets now.
- A ! Perfect for at-home learning and paperless practice.
- Answer Keys
- A METRIC version of both the printable and digital project!
A Note on Grade Levels: Students need to have a solid foundation in adding and subtracting decimals before beginning this project.
*This colorful multiplying and dividing decimals math project also prints beautifully in black and white!
Need an Addition and Subtraction Version? Check out my Adding and Subtracting Decimals Shopping Packet Here
What are teachers saying about the multiplying and dividing decimals math project?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"A great resource, I used these for a couple of weeks as small group projects for my 5th graders. They were multiplying and dividing decimals without even realizing what they were actually doing!~ It was a lot of fun for everyone. Thanks." - The Whimsical Teacher
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Students seemed to enjoy the activities. I used them at the end of teaching multiplication algorithm, and at the end of teaching long division. We needed practice in solving word problems, also. We took up the first two page and students submitted the third page as an assessment. I often look to this vendor for quality products, and am never disappointed. Thanks!" - M.D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"Teaching with a Mountain View always does an incredible job applying the standards to real world problems. They are rigorous questions that students can complete using any math program for base learning. All of her products are well done and highly recommended!!!!" - Laura D.
More Resources You May Enjoy:
Multiplying & Dividing Decimals Task Cards
FREE Multiplying Decimals Quiz
You can buy this as part of my HUGE Decimals Bundle Pack ! Check it out!