Also included in
- This middle school multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals bundle is a great way to give your students lots of variety when practicing these important concepts.The seven resources include:one multiplying and dividing decimals scavenger hunt activityone multiplying fractions follow the path a$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- This middle school scavenger hunt bundle will give your students lots of practice and variety when multiplying and dividing decimals, solving proportions, and finding the volume of rectangular prisms and cubes. Answers included.The 4 resources include:Solving Proportions Word Problems (Harder probl$9.80$12.25Save $2.45
- Middle School Math Activities Bundle This middle school bundle contains 43 resources! From digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. *Note: Not all of these activities are digital. Please c$110.00$137.50Save $27.50
Want to get your students up and moving? Play this fun scavenger hunt activity while your students practice multiplying and dividing decimals with word problems!
Students search for the answer to a task card that's on a different task card in the room. They go around the room, beginning in any order, and solve the problems. When the students are done, it will be easy for you to grade just by looking at the pattern of symbols the students wrote down!
- 15 task cards
- Review Around Instructions for Teacher and Students
- Answer Key
Try these fun middle school Google Form Escape Rooms...
Check out even MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©