This is a great game for review, practice, centers, stations, or small groups. This game includes multiplying whole numbers by fractions (and vice versa), as well as dividing whole numbers by fractions (and vice versa).
My recommended directions are listed below. Thanks for purchasing!
1. Print 1 copy of each page for each pair of students. I would recommend laminating for durability and using wet erase markers to mark the Xs and the Os.
2. Cut out the cards and put the cards for each game in their own envelope.
3. The goal of the game is to be the first player to get three Xs or three Os in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Students can accomplish this by solving the problems from the game cards and then marking those correct answers on the Tic-Tac-Toe game board (drawing either an X—player 1 or an O—player 2).
4. Practice some examples on the board before students play on their own. Point out that one card in each game is an extra problem and will not have an answer on the board. If a player chooses that card, he or she will not get to mark an X or an O for that turn.
5. Players will take turns drawing a card and solving the problem. The player can then put an X or O on that answer. First player to get three in a row wins.