Students will love this February / Candy Heart / Valentine's Day themed ZONK review game that is perfect for practice multiplying and dividing fractions and whole numbers! Most problems involving reducing or simplifying final answers, but there are no mixed numbers in the original problems (only fractions or fractions and whole numbers). About 1/3 of the problems are word problems.
The students work together in teams to choose a number on the screen. When the button is clicked, most of the time a question will be revealed. However, if there is a ZONK behind that button, then the team will lose their turn. Suspense fills the room as students wait to see which will be revealed. This is a unique and fun way to review with the entire class!
1. From the home screen, students will choose a candy heart
2. Click on the candy heart and the corresponding slide appears.
3. Students will discuss and share their answer choice with you.
4. Click one more time to reveal the correct answer.
6. Keep score on the score board.
7. From the question or zonk slides, click the "Return" button and the next team will take a turn.
8. Have fun!!
Please Notes: You must enable macros (you will get a warning when the file first opens) to be able to use the scoreboard. Please enable macros for this presentation! Thank you.
Don't forget to download the ZONK student recording sheet found HERE:
ZONK Review Game Teacher Directions and Recording Sheet
Check out some of my other review games here:
Fractions Game Show
Zonk! 5th Grade Math Test Prep
Integers Game Show
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. Thank you!