Also included in
- Looking to add variety to your classroom? These middle school math stations are just what you need for your students to develop a deep understanding of mathematics. Includes stations in the topics of number systems, expressions, equations, functions, ratios, proportional relationships, probability$65.00$94.00Save $29.00
- Let your students practice adding and subtracting integers, as well as multiplying and dividing integers with this integer bundle. This includes two task card sets and two math stations The math stations are developed so students will critically think about integers, and supplement the teaching$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
- Looking to save time, money and sanity? Then this 7th grade math curriculum and activities bundle is for you! This curriculum is aligned to the 7th grade common core math standards. Each unit includes: guided notes, assessments/worksheets and activities such as: task cards, stations, mystery pictur$250.00$403.00Save $153.00
- This rational numbers operations bundle is just what you need to help your students make sense of adding and subtracting integers, multiplying and dividing integers and rational number operations. The in-depth guided notes will help teach the material, then supplement with some fun activities, and f$45.00$68.50Save $23.50
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$19.00$24.00Save $5.00
- These 7th grade math stations are just what you need to help your students develop a deep understanding of mathematics. There are at least four stations in each set. The focus of these stations is for students to discover and apply mathematical principles. The students will delve into the mathema$33.00$44.00Save $11.00
Multiplying and dividing integers doesn't have to be confusing. In these math stations students dive into integers using number lines. Students will discover the integer rules and make sense of multiplying and dividing integers.
The Stations Include:
- Modeling Multiplication on a Number Line
- Analyze with Colors: Discover rules by noticing patterns
- Integer Extensions: Extend knowledge to the product of more than two integers
- State the Sign
- Recording Sheet Included
- Answer Sheet Included
These would also be great to use as homework, group work or assessments.
Take a look at what some happy buyers had to say about this resource
"Watching the light bulbs go on were HUGE!"
"LOVE it! So beneficial to use with my students."
"My students quickly got the concept as they completed each station."
Other Products you may be Interested in
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Make Sense of Math