Multiplying and Dividing Rational Numbers Foldable and Puzzle
This READY TO PRINT foldable is perfect for teaching how to multiply and divide rational numbers. Practice problems are included that also fit in an interactive notebook! Students can practice their rational numbers skills with the puzzle activity.
- Foldable - The foldable gives the rules for multiplying and dividing rational numbers. Under each flap is the rule and three examples. Examples include integers, fractions, and decimals. A practice sheet is included to glue in student's notebooks.
- Triangle Puzzle - The triangle puzzle practices multiplying and dividing rational numbers. Students can use the large puzzle pieces or the smaller cut and paste version. Two differentiation levels are included.
Sample pictures and detailed folding instructions are included. Photos of a filled-in foldable are included. There are various ways this can be copied to fit the needs of your students. The front flaps are given in a plain font or the "fancy" font. Inside, the foldable has three variations: filled-in, fill-in-the-blank, and blank.
You may also be interested in:
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers Foldable
- Operations with Fractions Card Sort
- Rational Numbers - Which is Largest? Activity
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC All rights reserved.