Also included in
- These 12 versatile card sets will deepen students' understanding of key fourth grade math concepts. The card sets are quick-prep – just print 5 sheets of paper and cut the cards apart! These are FUN & EASY to use by kids with a partner or with a teacher, tutor, parent, or sibling. These activiti$27.99$36.00Save $8.01
These cards will help students relate place value to multiplication and division by 10 (CCSS 4.NBT.1). Students will also have fun! Use these cards with small groups, or send parents the five card pages to cut apart and play with their kids at home. Click to view a FREE Version of these cards for the same concept, but without as many supplements. 4B11 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal.
• Set of 40 Printable Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Instructions for Four Games
• Exit Ticket
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• 3-Page Appendix with a Checklist of Math Goals for Grade 4
Please see the PREVIEW, which shows all pages. For more versatile activities including Spanish instructions, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
SEE LINKS TO MORE GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES (9 sets each): Addition Facts, Subtraction Facts, Addition and Subtraction Fact Families, Multiplication Facts, Division Facts, Multiplication and Division Fact Families.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!