In this activity, students will practice multiplying and dividing monomial expressions that contain exponents.
What is included?
- Exponent die nets
- Worksheet for multiplying
- Worksheet for dividing
- Worksheet for mixed multiplying and dividing
**The directions for the activity is printed on the top of each worksheet. There is no answer key included because every students paper would be different depending on how they roll.
1. Cut out and fold the nets for the exponent dice. You can have students do this or do it ahead of time.
2. Students roll each die and record the expression on their sheet.
3. They multiply or divide the expression.
I have students do this with a partner. One person does odd problems, one person does even problems. They have to check each other's work after every problem and initial it before moving on to the next one.