This math activity allows students to use their knowledge of math facts and place value to solve 30 multiplication and division problems. This puzzle task is ideal for engaging math center work. The problems all use multiples of 10, 2500÷50=50 and 60x40=2,400 for example
This puzzle can be used by small groups, partners, or individual students. Also works great for those fast finishers!
Included is an Area Model worksheet for the students to show their math on. I suggest laminating the worksheet or putting it in a page protector and using dry erase markers if you want to save paper.
• Also comes with an interactive notebook page sized to fit on one notebook page.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
Division with Remainders, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating
and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)