Multiplying and dividing by 12 can be a tricky concept for some kids. They need LOTS of practice with the strategy that works for them. Whether that be making groups (sharing), skip counting, making arrays, or repeated subtraction, this game helps students practice basic division.
There are several ways to utilize this product.
* use the cards with partners and white boards to practice strategies
* use the cards as flashcards
* use the cards to relate division to multiplication
* use the cards to practice memorizing facts
* use the cards to match fact families
This product includes:
- 24 multiplication cards (vertical and horizontal)
- 24 division cards (traditional and long division format)
- 3 different answer keys
- 3 different direction cards
- game board
Aligned with Common Core Third Grade