Great resource for beginning multi-digit multiplication!
A no-frills activity focusing on multiplying by multiples of 10 (2, 3, and 4 digit factors) using base ten blocks for conceptual understanding.
Could your students use extra practice with multiplication?
Could your students use extra practice with mental math?
How about exposure to models?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• One set of 8 problem cards
• Two different student answer sheets
• A set of base ten blocks (16 - thousands blocks, 20 - hundreds flats, 100 - tens sticks)
• 2, 3 and 4 digit factors
• Multiple black and white ready-to-print worksheets
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!