Also included in
- Includes Printable and Digital Versions of all Resources!Having everything in one place is a HUGE help! With some students doing distance learning and some doing face-to-face, it is hard to know what to purchase. I have bundled some of my best ELAR items together (printable and digital) so you will$101.00$201.00Save $100.00
Multisensory grammar is a system for learning the different parts of speech and how they function in sentences. By using the different colors to identify parts of speech, we allow students the opportunity to mentally attach the color to the part of speech. Students will not only remember the part of speech but also learn what it means.
The colors are represented by road sign colors. By using this method, the students are able to pull from information they already know and add parts of speech to that information.
Multisensory grammar is not only visual, but also kinesthetic. The students manipulate tiles to represent the different parts of the sentence. It is a system that really does reach every type of learner.
Parts of Speech Taught:
nouns, verbs, articles, adjectives, prepositions, adverbs, conjunctions, interjections
- black and white versions as well as color versions of all activities
- rationale for administration, teachers, parents
- teacher directions for all activities
- multisensory grammar color poster
- parts of speech word wall journal pages for students
- parts of speech posters that explain road sign connection
- sentence examples with colors for direct teach
- cut and paste parts of speech sort activity
- parts of speech chain activity
- colored tiles with sentence cards
- independent multisensory sentence assessment with rubric
Make sure to look at the preview for a better view at all activities.
Products by Hillary's Teaching Adventures, LLC may be used by the purchaser for their classroom use only. This is a single classroom license only. All rights reserved.
©Hillary's Teaching Adventures, LLC, 2019