This CD and the accompanying methods empower and rekindle a love for learning mundane math facts by making the process both multisensory and fun. The audio component of the CD (multiplication songs) should be used in conjunction with the multisensory recommendations offered in the manual, handouts and fun learning tools. This will allow all learning styles to be accommodated, so students can quickly learn difficult multiplication and division facts. They will also be prepared for least common multiples. Whether students have been struggling for a while, or they are attempting to learn these facts for the first time, this product is a priceless tool that offers an array of proven strategies.
* Students can use the same melodies to recall division facts and least common multiples. The text manual reviews the process.
* Our songs use well-known melodies that are jazzed up with a dazzling, new flare.
* These songs are very short with no fillers. The only words in the songs are the numbers themselves. This aids quick memory retention and retrieval.
* This product is both multisensory and fun. It can be used as a third grade curriculum or a tool at home to help any child quickly learn these facts.
* This product offers both an audio and text component on a single CD. When popped into a CD player you will access the audio portion. This offers musical tracks with children singing as well as karaoke versions. Furthermore, a comprehensive text manual that is saved as a Word document presents recommendations on how to incorporate other learning modalities into the teaching-learning process that will meet the needs of all learners. Finally, the text CD also offers fun, interactive activities and handouts.