Are you looking for activities to help all your students master non-phonetic sight words? This Sight Word FREEBIE contain multisensory instructions, worksheets, and a hands-on activity, to solidify reading and spelling the sight word: ONCE
Non-phonetic sight words can pose a challenge for students, because they do not follow the standard conventions of the English language. In this package, step-by-step instructions using a multisensory approach are provided for teachers to introduce sight words. Students use the worksheets and hands-on activities to build a firm understanding and mastery of these words as they apply visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities.
Key Features in this Freebie:
- Four variations of worksheets to trace, color, say, write, and apply the sight word
- A unique interactive activity to reinforce and extend learning
- Take home cards for further sight word practice
- Instructions for introducing sight words using visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learning modalities, to aid in retention and mastery
- Illustrations attach meaning by providing context, and are suitable for remedial learners beyond primary ages
Worksheets and hands-on activities demonstrate one aspect of the Multisensory Sight Word Packages that are available for non-phonetic sight words. Thank you, for checking out this package! If you like what you see, be sure to check out our Intergalactic Literacy store on TPT for additional packages. Each Multisensory Sight Word Unit focuses on 5 words and includes Sight Word Readers, Pocket Chart Material, Center Activities, and Worksheets & Hands-on Activities. Choose only the parts you need or select the BUNDLE for the best value. These resources are ideal for primary classes, remedial instruction, or homeschool lessons.
Thanks so much for visiting.
To Literacy and Beyond!