Also included in
- Put some fun in your classroom with these no prep activities that will allow your students to work on their fraction skills. Included with each resource is a full answer key and a digital Google Slides version. This bundle includes five of my math review games for fourth and fifth grade math classe$14.88$21.25Save $6.37
Put some fun in your classroom with this no prep math activity that will allow your students to practice solving multi step word problems. A full answer key and digital Google Slides version is included. This math game is a perfect center activity that will give your students practice in problems that are two parts. All problems are presented in word form.
・・ A B O U T・ T H I S・ R E S O U R C E・・
What skills are practiced in this product?
- Multi-step word problems
What mystery are students trying to solve?
- This is a pool party math mystery. In this mystery, students are working to help determine who is coming to the annual town pool party, what item they are bringing, and what their favorite snack is. They will need to match the correct party guest (Ruby, Emmit, Freddie, Corey, Jodi) to the item they brought (sunglasses, sun hat, floatie, goggles, beach ball) to their favorite food (snow cones, ice cream, cupcakes, hot dogs, or watermelon).
What is a math mystery?
- Students solve 10 multi-step problems
- Each problem has 3 answer choices
- Each answer choice has a clue to the mystery
- After the student has all 20 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery
What makes this product so great?
- No prep and no additional materials are needed
- Students can solve the problems in any order
- Answer sheets have a tracker on the bottom so students know which problems they haven't solved yet
- Can be completed as a whole group, small group, or independent activity
- Setup Directions for Teachers
- An introduction story to begin the mystery
- 10 Multi-step problems (each problem has 2 questions to answer)
- 2 Recording sheets for students
- A full answer key
- A digital Google Slides Version
I love this product! Do you have any more?
- Editable Back to School Mystery Review Game-Add in YOUR Content!
- 4th Grade Fractions Mystery
- 4th Grade Fractions Valentine's Day Mystery
- 5th Grade Fractions Easter Mystery
- ELA Valentines Day Game Punctuation Mystery
- Multiplying Multi Digit Numbers Mystery
- Addition within 1000 and Subtraction within 1000 Mystery
・・・・・ I S ・I T・ E D I T A B L E ?・・・・
- No, this resource is not editable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fonts and Text
- Images and Layout
- Please email me at email@example.com or by using the "Ask A Question" feature on TPT if you have any questions.
・O T H E R・ G R E A T・ R E S O U R C E S・
・・・・・ D I D ・Y O U・K N O W ?・・・・
When you leave feedback on resources you've purchased, you earn credits to get free products on TPT!