These adorable little artists are ready to paint some fantastic multisyllabic pictures!
• Visual sentence strips target pronouns “he”, “she”, and “they” in the future, present, and past tense. Different races are featured for diverse learners.
Multisyllabic Paint Words
• 2 Syllable Words - 60 word cards with visuals
• 3 Syllable Words - 48 word cards with visuals
• 4 Syllable Words - 48 word cards with visuals
• 5 Syllable Words - 12 word cards with visuals
• Prepare the items as desired. Print/laminate/cut apart or simply print in black and white and use BINGO daubers to mark off correct productions.
• Provide each student with a boy or girl mat.
• The multisyllabic word card deck should be placed in the middle of the table.
• On his/her turn, the student should select a card, place the card on the paint easel, and produce the multisyllabic word correctly. Then the student should produce a sentence using the pronoun accurately (e.g. "He will paint a rabbit").
Please view the preview of this product prior to purchasing to ensure it meets the needs of your students.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden