This reading response guide for Mummies, Tombs, and Treasure by Lila Perl is designed for your students to explore vocabulary, cite textual evidence, determine the author's development of the text, and analyze the central idea of the reading selection. This guide accompanies the MacMillan 6th Grade Anthology whose green cover has a winding river on it. Students will:
* determine vocabulary based on context clues
* check word meaning using a reference
* answer questions by stating a claim and using evidence from the text
to support that claim
* infer meaning and use evidence from the text to support those
* sketch a map of Ancient Egypt based on a graphic within the informational text
This reading response guide is aligned to RI.6.1,2,4,5,6.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!