Munch through your kindergarten math standards (CCSS & TEKS) with this new series, Munch Through Math. Engaging activities and printables will get your students excited about learning math concepts!
UNIT 1 of Munch Through Math covers 1/3 of the Texas TEKS for Kindergarten! You can use Unit 1 for 1/3 of your school year...it's only one unit!
Unit 1 focuses on:
- Representing Numbers 0-20
- Comparing Numbers 0-20
- Composing and Decomposing Numbers 0-10
Included in Unit 1:
- Academic Vocabulary
- Interactive Notebook Folds and Flaps
- Printable Cards for Numeracy Time or Pocket Charts
- Student Math Tools
- Whole and Small Group Activities & Games
- Student Printables for Independent Practice (99 pages of practice pages!)
- Checkpoints for Formative Assessment
Unit 1 will be the largest unit in this series as it has an expansive focus on numeracy. Many of the activities can be used throughout the school year, not just to teach concepts within Unit 1.
The printables are broken up into number segments to teach throughout the year: 0-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20.
<<<You can check out the Series Overview to learn more!
Future Munch Through Math
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction (Sums & Minuends)
Unit 3: Data Analysis
Unit 4: Geometry
Unit 5: Measurement
Unit 6: Money & Personal Financial Literacy
* Units will not be part of a bundle until ALL Munch Through Math
units are completed.