PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Provide a unique way to reinforce and practice clothing vocabulary and other integrated topics. Activities include the creation of clothing images and optional interactive topic prompts that will integrate clothing, people and family vocabulary and other teacher designated topics. Project can be modified for teacher-selected timeline and learner ability. Use the finished projects as wall decor or visual prompts for written or verbal tests.
What is included:
• Step-by-step teacher procedures and instructions for projects or activities of verbal and written communication
• Paper doll tracing patterns for a boy and a girl (includes 38 different projects)
• Colorized project photo examples (sized for use as flashcards and writing practice)
• Grayscale project photo examples (sized for use as flashcards and writing practice)
• Student instructions (formatted for the document camera or smartboard)
• Options for interactive practice and written or verbal testing
• Teacher practice prompts
• 4 prompt card versions (integrated topics) for verbal interaction and/or testing
• Daily lesson suggestions with variations for younger, accelerated and advanced language learner levels
• Scoring rubrics for written and verbal communication
“Muñecos” People and Clothing Project is a stand-alone supplement for your current clothing curriculum. If you need additional activities for your clothing or people topics, please see my other related resources below.
Essential Skill Practice:
- Clothing vocabulary
- Indefinite articles
- Gender and number agreement
- Noun and Adjective agreement
- Descriptions of hair, eye and skin color
- Fabrics, styles and details (expansion activities)
Thank you for visiting my store! With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.