If you want to boost your students vocabulary about detective story and murder mystery, this set of 22 flashcards is exactly what you're looking for. You'll find 9 versions to develop speaking, writing and reading skills!
Your Investigation Flashcards Set in detail:
Here is a nice set of 22 flashcards about police investigation, detective stories and murder mystery. You will find nine different versions to better suit your needs and enable a variety of activities in your classroom. The first page consists in a cover page and a clickable list of the different versions. You'll only need to print out 11 pages (and I generally print 2 per page, so that will make only 6 pages to print out).
❑ Text only version with or without the article
❑ Pronunciation (IPA British transcription)
❑ Color illustration only version
❑ B&W illustration only version
❑ Color illustration and text version
❑ B&W illustration and text version
❑ Color illustration with a sentence (past passive form, past continuous, may)
❑ B&W illustration with a sentence (past passive form, past continuous, may)
Words listed: badge, binoculars, target, deerstalker, detective, investigator, evidence, clues, fingerprints, footprints, magnifying glass, flashlight, police, prison, rope, knife, camera, laptop, spy, case, question, disguise.
How to use this resource:
• You may print your flashcards with or without text depending on the activity you wish to organize.
• You may use them as a support for a listening activity or a reading activity.
• You may use them for a speaking or a writing activity.
• These flashcards can help your students tell about an investigation they're solving. They can imitate the sentences given to actually build their own story.
• Since my flashcards sets all look alike, you can mix and match them to create a custom set!
This set is not editable, yet, if you need any changes, please, feel free to ask.
Other teachers also liked:
⭐ Write a detective story with dice!
⭐ How to describe a suspect flapbook
⭐ FREE VIDEO How to use flashcards - Creative Teaching Tips
Please see the two covers for a detailed overview of the 9 versions and the look of each flashcard.
✉ How to contact me:
@ Facebook Page
Don't forget to follow me and leave feedback! I'm always happy to read your comments and share ideas with you! Plus you can earn credits for future purchases.
to know how you may or may not use this before purchasing.