Work on making inferences through this fun murder mystery activity*!
Students will play the role of detective and make assumptions based on clues surrounding a murder in a New York City high-rise apartment. At the end, they will be required to guess who the murderer was, how they committed the crime, and what their motivation was.
- Activity (4 pages)
- Answer Key with sample responses
- Graphic Organizer (can be used for differentiation)
- Teaching Guide (with a resolution to the mystery)
*I originally used this activity with a group of secondary students in a remedial reading course, and they loved it!
Check out my other Murder Mystery Inference Activities:
- Be sure to leave feedback on each product you purchase. Doing so will give you TPT credits, which you can use in the future towards other TPT products!
- Remember to follow my store if you liked your purchase. This allows you to stay up to date with updates and new products!