This murder mystery kit contains the party of a lifetime! The setting is a Holiday Party where a family has gathered for an ugly sweater party. All is fun and games...until a murder occurs! The party is broken into three segments in which guests are provided clues and dialogue cues to learn more about 'whodunit'. A murder will occur during the party, and guests will have to share clues in order to solve the mystery! The kit contains host instructions, guest instructions, clues, name tags, character lists, and investigative sheets. 8-20+ guests can participate.
1. Peter Partridge: A lover of animals, Peter is a pet store owner. His goal is to give homes to all of his animals. He is a great salesman and convinces people to take on as many 7 swans a swimming.
2. Jack Frost: A sweet and sensitive scientist who can make any girl melt. He is a charmer who is genuine and can’t help it if he breaks a few hearts along the way.
3. Mary Moon: A peace and love obsessed hippie who is full of energy and always happy. A psychologist by profession, Merry hopes to turn every frown upside down.
4. Eddie Evergreen: A glitzy and glamorous YouTube star known for his impressions of famous actors. He has a huge following which increased his huge ego and need to constantly entertain.
5. Noel Noire: A dark and moody librarian who enjoys a foreboding murder mystery. She enjoys cats and a good shushing, whispering only in the library!
6. Cole Black (required): A dark and handsome stranger who just moved to the area. He leads a life of mystery and usually only comes out at night. What is his story?
7. Snowy White: A romantic at heart, Snowy is waiting for her true love to find her. She’s a bit old fashioned and wants to be sought after and wooed. While waiting for her love, she works as a maid and enjoys walks through the woods.
8. Silent Knight: a man of very few words, Knight only speaks when it is of utmost importance. Words are precious and should only be spoken when necessary and to bring great meaning. He is quite reclusive and works as an author, of haikus.
9. Icy Lovelady: A devious and sultry matchmaker. Her clients often wonder if she’s trying to set them up or set herself up. She always has a wink and a smirk.
10. Candy Cane: The town baker and Chocolatier, Candy would be more successful if only she could stay still. She loves to travel and constantly moves around the world. She just loves the gypsy life. She is Charity’s best friend.
11. Holly Bells: Despite her name, Holly hates Christmas. She hates the glitter, the green, the decorating, and the baking. It’s terrible. Holly only dreams for the warmer days of summer. She works at a travel agency and plans these trips for herself and others. She is the daughter of Silver and Scrooge Bells.
12. Scrooge Bells (required): An angry and uptight accountant who is married to Silver Bells. The two tip their noses in the face of the poor and homeless while they collect their corporate wealth. Silver earns the money, and Scrooge invests it.
13. Silver Bells (required): A sharp and stingy business woman who has spent her life working towards her career. Now that she is making money, she and her husband, Scrooge, hoard every penny. Silver doesn’t have time for friends or others and is always on the lookout for a business opportunity. She is quite the opposite of her brother, Chris Cringle.
14. Charity Cringle (required): A giving and spiritual woman who values humanity and connectivity between all people. She learned this from her father, Chris Cringle. Charity hopes to bring out the love and compassion in all she meets. She is employed as a veterinarian and specializes in deer.
15. Carol Cringle (required): A jazzy singer who just made it big in L.A. She is proud of her new accomplishment and sings to everyone to spread her name and fame. She hopes her parents, Chris and Kristina, are proud.
16. Kristina Cringle (required): A crotchety old lady who can’t wait for her husband, Chris, to retire! She is tired of his excuses, “I was flying across the world all night”. Yeah right. Mrs. Cringle misses the romantic earlier days and has grown weary of Christmas all together.
17. Chris Cringle (required): A jolly old man who has grown weary of flying through icy skies to pursue his career as the ultimate toymaker. One last sleigh ride and one last ugly sweater party before retirement.
18. Penny Present: A struggling artist who has been out of work for nearly a year. Penny hopes to find a job before Christmas. She would do anything for her daughter, Patty.
19. Rudolph Cringle (required): Born the youngest in the family, Rudolph has always felt outshined by his family. He glows red with shame when the family discusses his profession as a carpenter. His sibling’s lives are so much more glamorous. Rudolph is tired of the shadows and wants to make a change.
20. Hermey Wiseman: A dentist who is passionate about his travels and seeing the world He is a bit awkward due to his lack of social interaction (people don’t tend to converse when his hands are in your mouth) but loves to try to strike up a strange conversation.
Extra Characters- Family Friends: You love nothing more than a drama-filled party, and Christmas is the best time for that! You have decided to tag along with your dear friend in order to enjoy the festivities.