Muscular System Diagrams and Quiz (Distance Learning)
Also included in
- *UPDATED Color digital diagrams have been added! You now receive both black and white line drawings and digital COLOR diagrams for these body systems:Integumentary System (Skin Diagrams)Skeletal System DiagramsMuscular System DiagramsNervous System DiagramsCardiovascular System (Heart Anatomy DiagraPrice $32.00Original Price $41.00Save $9.00
- All the resources you need to teach Human Anatomy and Physiology! Includes BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, or flipped classrooms!This Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum by Science Island is perfect for . . .New tPrice $279.00Original Price $523.70Save $244.70
- This chapter bundle includes all the resources you need to teach the Muscular System in high school Anatomy and Physiology in BOTH print and digital formats. Please click the green PREVIEW button above to see more details. FIVE RESOURCES INCLUDED: Muscular System PowerPoint and NotesOver 75 slides wPrice $35.00Original Price $44.65Save $9.65
*UPDATED with GOOGLE DRIVE™/GOOGLE CLASSROOM™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources.
This resource includes 2 skeletal muscle diagrams, one anterior and one posterior, and an EDITABLE matching quiz and answer key.
Using the PRINT resource?
The black and white line drawings come in 4 versions for ultimate flexibility:
- blank diagrams are ready to color
- labeled diagrams are perfect for studying
- lined diagrams for fill-in-the-blank practice
- lettered diagrams for quizzes and tests
And the quiz in included in two versions to help students stay honest.
On the digital version students click and drag labels in place to label the lined diagrams.
A matching quiz, with self-grading answer key, in Google Forms™ is included.
This product includes 4 files:
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Diagrams: 2 muscle diagrams in 4 different formats.
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Quiz
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Quiz Answer Key
Anterior View includes:
· biceps brachii
· depressor anguli oris
· external obliques
· fibularis longus
· orbicularis oculis
· orbicularis oris
· pectoralis major
· rectus abdominis
· rectus femoris
· serratus anterior
· tibialis anterior
· vastus lateralis
· vastus medialis
Posterior View includes:
· biceps femoris
· gluteus maximus
· gluteus medius
· latissimus dorsi
· teres major
· triceps brachii
*These muscles are shown on both anterior and posterior diagrams.
Please take a look at the PREVIEW to make sure this resource is right for your students.
You might also like:
Muscular System Human Body Files - An interactive portfolio of Pop-Ups - Flaps - Pockets - Awesomeness!