Muscular System Diagrams and Quizzes - Anatomy & Labeling Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This no-prep bundle includes clear and accurate anatomical diagrams and quizzes for nine major body systems in both printable black and white and digital color versions. I was constantly searching for high-quality diagrams for my A&P classes so I finally decided to create my own! This discountedPrice $33.20Original Price $41.50Save $8.30
- All the resources you need to teach Human Anatomy and Physiology! Includes BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, or flipped classrooms!This Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum by Science Island is perfect for . . .New tPrice $279.00Original Price $523.70Save $244.70
- This chapter bundle includes all the resources you need to teach the Muscular System in high school Anatomy and Physiology in BOTH print and digital formats. Please click the green PREVIEW button above to see more details. FIVE RESOURCES INCLUDED: Muscular System PowerPoint and NotesOver 75 slides wPrice $35.00Original Price $44.65Save $9.65
This no-prep resource includes clear and accurate anatomical diagrams and editable quizzes for the Muscular System in both printable black & white and digital color versions.
Whether you teach Anatomy and Physiology or study human body systems in an advanced Biology class, nothing reinforces vital anatomy concepts better than excellent anatomical diagrams!
Using the PRINT resource?
The black and white line drawings come in 4 versions for ultimate flexibility:
- blank diagrams are ready to color
- labeled diagrams are perfect for studying
- lined diagrams for fill-in-the-blank practice
- lettered diagrams for quizzes and tests
And the quiz in included in two versions to help students stay honest.
On the digital version students click and drag labels in place to label the lined diagrams.
A matching quiz, with self-grading answer key, in Google Forms™ is included.
This product includes 4 files:
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Diagrams: 2 muscle diagrams in 4 different formats.
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Quiz
- Skeletal Muscle Anatomy Quiz Answer Key
Anterior View includes:
· biceps brachii
· depressor anguli oris
· external obliques
· fibularis longus
· orbicularis oculis
· orbicularis oris
· pectoralis major
· rectus abdominis
· rectus femoris
· serratus anterior
· tibialis anterior
· vastus lateralis
· vastus medialis
Posterior View includes:
· biceps femoris
· gluteus maximus
· gluteus medius
· latissimus dorsi
· teres major
· triceps brachii
*These muscles are shown on both anterior and posterior diagrams.
Please take a look at the PREVIEW to make sure this resource is right for your students.
You might also like:
Skeletal Muscle Anatomy PowerPoint and Notes
Muscular System Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
Muscular System Human Body Files - An interactive portfolio of Pop-Ups - Flaps - Pockets - Awesomeness!