This resource includes QUIZZES, GROUP & LAB ACTIVITIES, and a TEST to complete your study of the Muscular System and save you tons of time!
These resources are designed for a high school or introductory college level Anatomy & Physiology course. Each document is EDITABLE so you can customize them to suit the needs of your students.
• 3 Quizzes: each in two versions to help students stay honest, answer keys included.
• Skeletal Muscle Actions Worksheet
Instructions for . . .
• Muscle Labeling Activity
• Steps in Muscle Contraction Activity
• Creating a Muscle Poster
• Implementing Mini-Presentations – this is one of my favorite instructional strategies!
• Muscular System Test with Answer Key, in two versions
Combine this resource with . . .
Muscular System PowerPoint and Notes
Muscular System Diagrams
. . . and you’ll have everything you need to teach the Muscular System in your Anatomy & Physiology or Advanced Biology classes.
You might also like:
Skeletal Muscle Anatomy PowerPoint
provides a more detailed study of origins, insertions and actions of 50 skeletal muscles.
Anatomy & Physiology PowerPoint Bundle
includes all my A & P PowerPoints in one discounted bundle.
Integumentary System Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
Skeletal System Supplements for Instruction and Assessment